Position: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary/Package: £16,000 - £18,000 + Bonus + Commission + Professional Training + Progression
Location: Lakeside offices, Portsmouth
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Alecto Recruitment is currently offering an opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team and become part of one of the South Coast's premier technical engineering recruitment firms.
Since 2009 Alecto has been providing recruitment solutions to clients across the UK, from SMEs to respected Blue Chip companies in Waste Management, Technical Engineering, Renewable Energy, Construction & Infrastructure and Automotive markets.
As a Trainee Consultant you will be directed on how to correctly manage a database of candidates, become proficient in sourcing talent and strategically co-ordinating your work throughout the day to fulfil our client's vacancies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing for candidates via our database, referrals, online adverts and social media
- Continuing to develop our business by contacting new clients and introducing our services
- Meeting with clients to build/maintain a relationship
- Overseeing the hiring process from interview to offer stage for successful candidates
- Professionally developing through internal/external training courses
Our consultants are all trained in Alecto's culture of "360 degree" recruitment; whereby each individual is given the freedom to operate on all sides of the business.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Able to communicate professionally over e-mail and telephone
- Tenacity and a desire to succeed
- Strong organisational ability
- Capable of prioritising tasks to maximise efficiency
- Commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- A confident and outgoing personality
- A relentlessly positive mental attitude
- Solid work ethic
- Desire to always be improving
For the successful candidate this position is offering:
- £16,000 - £18,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission between 10% - 20%
- Regular salary reviews
- Discretionary bonuses
- Quarterly and Annual performance bonuses
- Holiday incentives
- Lunch Club Fridays
- REC Training Courses
- 20 days holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Internal/External training courses
- Ability to progress to Senior and Managerial roles
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- sales executive
- recruitment consultant
- trainee recruitment consultant
- graduate recruitment consultant
- graduate sales
- trainee sales executive
- trainee resourcer
- junior executive