The recruitment industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK and "The Power and renewables sector is booming, and creating record numbers of jobs in the UK.
In order for us to continue achieving results and commercial success within the Engineering sector, we must recruit the very best talent to drive us forward.
Are you an ambitious and confident individual, looking for a rewarding career in an exciting, unique and fast growing company where you reap the rewards of your hard work? How about pursuing a career where your success, earnings and career development is a direct result of helping individuals and businesses to succeed!
We are currently seeking driven individuals that are self-motivated and determined to succeed in a buzzing collaborative sales environment.
- 12 week AE Academy (First class training and support, with a focus on developing your career)
- Shadow and work closely with our experienced Senior Consultants.
- Uncapped earnings
- Competitive base salary
- Market leading commission scheme
- Salary boost incentives
- A career plan from day 1
- Initially you will start with our first class training, combined with shadowing the Senior team. During the first modules, you will be working across urgent positions identifying and shortlisting candidates for key clients with a focus on building your knowledge.
- Once you are ready, you will take ownership over a specialist market, developing your business with the aim of assisting clients with their hiring plans and successfully placing the best candidates in your niche.
- Must be a graduate or have previous sales experience
- Commercial awareness and sales ability
- Organisational Skills are key
- Information gathering and problem solving
- Internet navigation and social networking ability
- Strong written and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Armstrong Evans during an exciting period of growth.
This role is demanding and can be high pressure, but we offer the environment and training within a collaborative culture to ensure you succeed!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job