Trainee Recruitment Consultant wanted for market leading International technology recruitment firm in Armagh. Do you have sales experience? Are you career minded and motivated? We’re looking for people with drive and ambition for these highly lucrative Trainee Recruitment Consultant positions. Basic £18k, OTE £30k year 1, full training and great prospects!
- Established for over a decade
- Trusted supplier to many blue chip and FTSE100 firms
- Highly ambitious growth plans
- Specialist IT & Technology recruitment firm
- Work across the entire UK
- Strong network of highly qualified candidates
- Embraces new technology
- Great working culture
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Develop new clients relationships through a variety of sales methods
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers within organisations
- Manage the sales pipeline to ensure continuous vacancies from a number of clients
- Manage existing business relationships with key clients within both private and public sector
- Recruit quality candidates through head hunting, major boards, networking and trade fairs, companies’ internal database.
- Manage and prepare candidates for interviews
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant basic salary £18k
- Bonus scheme - Completely uncapped, 1st year OTE £30k
- Full training - In depth training programme covering all aspects of recruitment
- Incentive - Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, team and individual. Holidays, cars, money, lunch clubs, the list is literally endless!
- Full company benefits - Pension, healthcare, 23 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Modern office space with great facilities
- Structured career development programme - 5 steps to director!
for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role we are looking for people with the following skills and qualities:
- Sales experience preferred but not essential
- Experience of working towards and exceeding targets
- Excellent interpersonal, conversational & communication skills
- Career minded, ambitious and a genuine desire to succeed.
- Well rounded individual, with a natural competitive streak
- Money motivated
Why choose Ask Talent Solutions for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here’s a few reasons why:
- Established - We have over 35 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies #unrivalled #truemarketleaders #recruitmentguru
- Process - In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support - In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership -No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities #individualityrules!
- Unique - We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren’t on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles #Shhhhhh
- Proven - We have placed literally thousands of graduate and trainee recruitment consultants in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again
("Graduate Recruitment Consultant", "Trainee Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment", "Resourcer", "Headhunter", "Sales Executive", "Trainee", "Graduate", "Sales", "B2B", "B2C", "Graduate Sales", "Graduate Sales Executive", "Trainee Sales Executive", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Inbound Sales", "Telesales", "Sales manager", "Business Development", "Graduate Account Manager", "Trainee Account Manager", "Graduate Jobs", "Trainee Jobs")
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job