Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Didsbury, Greater Manchester
£20-£22k + Uncapped OTE + Benefits + Uncapped Commission
Sick of reading recruitment job adverts offering 'pie in the sky' earnings like £100k year one? This is THE Trainee Recruitment job advert you've been hoping to find for your entire search so don't miss out.
What will you be doing?
- Applying yourself daily, showing a great attitude, aptitude, initiative by spotting and acting on opportunities to generate revenue at pace.
- Achieve set targets.
- Source candidates from a variety of sources including company database, job boards, LinkedIn and a variety of other social media and online platforms.
- Building a strong understanding of your market.
Key Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and ability to analyse information
- Interpersonal skills - Empathy, understanding, rapport building etc
- Listening skills
- Questioning skills
- Research skills
0-6 months - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
7-12 months - Recruitment Consultant (£35k OTE)
13-18 months - Senior Recruitment Consultant (£50k OTE)
19-36 months - Principal Consultant / Managing Consultant / Associate Director (£75k+ OTE)
Resilience - Things go wrong every day, YES, DAILY! Candidates' grandmas will die, clients will pull jobs or hire direct candidates, cars will break down, people will just not turn up for their interview. It happens, but how you deal with it will shape you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Ask yourself now this question. CAN YOU DEAL WITH THAT?
Why should they hire you?
After all, you're in-experienced, unproven, not as commercially aware as those 12 months further on in their careers but we all have to start somewhere right?
- You stand out from the crowd, differentiating yourself
- You're naturally competitive and play to win, EVERY TIME
- You love solving problems and you're naturally inquisitive (nosey even)
- You're engaging and can command the conversation
- You're an influencer, probably the one who dictates the bars you visit on a night out, but subtly (not in the manner of an absolute diva)
- You have a great personality, people can't help but warm to you
- You're sociable, a natural people person, you like people
- You act with integrity at all times (you wouldn't sell your nan for money)
Why this company?
- Proven track record of developing rookies and Trainee Recruitment Consultants into proven billers.
- Their top biller will personally earn £200k this year!
- They always promote from within where possible.
- People go there and grow, they stay and love working there.
- They have various arms to their business including IT, Technical, Engineering, Professional Services and Commercial markets so there'll be something that interests you.
- Great employer brand, benefits and reviews on places like Glassdoor.
- Fantastic training, class room and 'on the job'
- Loads of perks, winners trips abroad (think Vegas, Marbella etc) social activities, lunch clubs, parties and corporate events.
What does a typical day look like?
- Sourcing candidates, screening advert response, business development, attending client meetings, interviewing and registering candidates (phone and face-to-face) marketing, headhunting, negotiating terms of business, closing deals, maintaining client relationships, hitting targets and KPI's.
- Gym before work, breakfast at your desk, lunch at your desk, staying late to find that perfect candidate for an urgent job brief, drinks with colleagues after work, dinner, bed, repeat.
Why trust Ashley James Consulting with your career search?
- We’re one of the market's leading Rec2Rec businesses based in Manchester and Birmingham, our clients love us and the ethical way we do business
- Between us we've hired hundreds of trainees into the industry over the last 8 years
- We only work with the best, clients AND candidates
- We'll make your search painless, we'll help jazz up your CV, advise you on the options available to you and work closely with you to land the dream job.
Ashley James Consulting specialise in the recruitment of high calibre candidates into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Internal Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Executive Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Professional Services Recruitment, Scientific Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment and FMCG Recruitment.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Exceeding Targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job