Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The Company - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Digital, IT and Finance markets
- Deal with FTSE 500 companies such as Lloyds, HSBC, Prudential
- 13 week training process
- Commission structure up to 40%
- Great social and chance to start with other trainee recruitment consultants
The Ideal Candidate - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Strong and confident personality
- Solid education background (Exceptional A levels or 2.1 Degree)
- Money motivation and hunger for success
- High level sports
- Sales background with proven track record
Trainee Recruitment Consultants tend to be strong sales people with big personalities and a drive to be successful. If you would like the opportunity to discuss the role in more detail please apply. The benefits of becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant are massive, holidays, office based incentives and uncapped commission. If you think you fit the bill hit apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'