Do you want a career which is fast paced, has great earning potential and extensive room to progress, as well as where you will be given lots of responsibility from the off?
My client, a market leading recruitment consultancy has offices located across the globe and they are looking to make their next hires!
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level
Salary & Commission Opportunities for a Entry Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
1st Year OTE: £22,000 (basic salary) - £45,000+
2nd Year OTE: £45,000 - £80,000
3rd Year OTE: £80,000 - £120,000+ (Attractive, uncapped Commission Structure)
Location: Central London
Immediate Start Date
My client is a leading recruitment consultancy that scans across a broad range of sectors, including Finance, IT, Technology, Media and Digital. They are rapidly expanding and in the last 10 years they have moved from a small office to now a huge office with an open plan sales floor right in the centre of London. My client also has offices in Germany, Singapore and Sydney and has recently opened up a brand new office in New York! All of which are looking to expand, and rapidly.
Role of an Entry Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
We currently have the opportunity for an ambitious individual to take their first step into the recruitment industry as a trainee recruitment consultant. No experience is necessary however we are looking for ambitious, driven, and motivated individuals. You will be supported and placed on our initial training course and given a spot in our energetic, vibrant and modern office in Central London.
Key responsibilities of an Entry Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Cold calling businesses in the IT and/or Finance sector to explore their recruitment needs.
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles (e.g. jobsites, reed etc.)
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Learning from the best consultants in the business enabling you to progress in your own career.
Rewards and Incentives for Entry Level Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Starting basic salary of £22,000 with an uncapped commission scheme. Year 1 OTE £45,000+, Year 2 OTE £80,000+, Year 3 OTE £120,000+.
- On-going support from our 4 Internal Trainers and our management team.
- Monthly Incentives including Car Allowance, Breakfast and Lunch Clubs in Central London. Some recent Lunch Club venues have been, The Savoy, Gaucho Grill and the Shaka Zulu.
- Holiday Targets every 6 months this year we had the team head off to Ibiza and in previous years to Miami and Marbella. Future targets include Cancun!
- Amazing Atmosphere with proven Career Progression and international opportunities across the globe.
If you are interested in joining one of the UK’s fastest growing recruitment consultancies, please apply today for immediate consideration!!
- Cold Calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job