Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level
Central London - Victoria
Immediate and Summer starts
£23,000 basic + uncapped commission and fantastic incentives
OTE Year 1 £40,000
This is the BEST recruitment opportunity in London; from £23,000 base salary to 33% commission structure and an annual all company, all expenses paid skiing, starting as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
My client is a multi-award winning Recruitment Consultancy that specialises in recruiting technology, digital and change talent from top to bottom. They operate at all levels of a technology organisation on both a permanent, contract, interim and executive search basis. They pride themselves on being a values driven company, providing an outstanding service to their clients and creating a sociable, happy and down to earth workplace. Awards they have won include
- Best Medium Recruitment Business - Winner - Global Recruiter Industry Awards 2016
- Company of the year - Highly commended - Employee Engagement Awards
- Employer of the Year - Finalist - UK National Business Awards 2016
- Agency of the Year - Shortlisted - Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2016
They are looking for hard working graduates who thrive outside of their comfort zones, want to challenge themselves and earn big bucks! If you apply yourself with our client, it is more than realistic to expect a 6 figure salary by year 3.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Key Responsibilities
Recruitment is predominantly a telesales office based role offering a luxury lifestyle as a result for your hard work. Initially recruitment will involve multiple aspects to your day to day activities; a large amount of cold calling, headhunting and advert writing. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for managing both candidates and clients diaries through to successfully closing the deal. Recruitment is not about helping people into work, it is a sales position where generating leads to fees and the contribution to your commission pay cheque at the end of the month.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant: Fantastic Incentives
- Realistic earnings year one £40k - £45k, year two £50k OTE
- Working a fast paced market
- 5* all expenses paid, target free Skiing holiday
- Vibrant working environment working around like minded people
- Quick career progression - climb the ladder and hit Senior Recruitment Consultant in 1 year
- Career stability
- Gym membership
Your key attributes as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Excellent work ethic
- Drive and ambition
- An entrepreneurial flair
- Confidence to build rapport
- A strong understanding of business acumen
- Degree and/or sales experience is preferential; however not compulsory if can demonstrate commercial experience
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. If you feel you're right for the role, apply today! For more information, contact Ryan at SW6.
- Cold Calling
- Executive Search