Are you currently working as a Sales or Lettings negotiator? Has the recent BREXIT vote affected your Commissions and OTE’S? The property market has taken a hit after the recent vote however the Recruitment market is busier than ever! Why not make the step up in the Sales industry and become a Recruitment Consultant?
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales/Lettings Negotiator Experience.
Location: Central/ City of London - Bank / Monument
Salary & Commission Opportunities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
1st Year OTE: £23,000 (basic salary) - £45,000+
2nd Year OTE: £45,000 - £70,000+
3rd Year OTE: £70,000 - £100,000+
(Attractive, uncapped Commission Structure)
Immediate / Flexible start dates
My client is rapidly expanding on a national and international scale and currently has offices in London, New York, Sydney and Tokyo. Winning awards in both 2014 and 2015 for the best Training. The training and career progression for this role is unique to any other firm in the recruitment industry with excellent promotional opportunities and financial rewards.
Previous candidates that have been successful as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant have experience in:
- Sales, brokering, Sales/Lettings and previous employment in recruitment
- Sporting and team activities
- Being able to stick to a role and perform it to a high quality
- Previous history of working towards targets
Rewards for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Attractive, uncapped earning potential
- Monthly all expenses paid for lunch clubs for top billers
- Quarterly all expenses paid for holidays across the world (recently to Ibiza, Miami and Mykonos)
- Fast track to management and promotional opportunities
- Free gym membership
- Amazing Central London office with a young, vibrant environment
Recruitment is a step up from the property market however the rewards are greater and the general social lifestyle is better also. Now is a perfect time to join this booming, lucrative industry. Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'