Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20k basic, OTE year 1 £40k, £60k year 2
Immediate start / multiple vacancies
Based in Clapham, my client are specialists in IT recruitment working intensively with a variety of clients ranging from start ups to global organisations with the sole aim of making them more successful.
They are a forward thinking company who cherish the relationships with their clients, candidates and employees and they have exciting plans for growth, making this an excellent opportunity to progress with the company!
With core company values of ambition, honesty, continuous improvement and delivery, this company offers a fantastic, enjoyable working environment which is hard to top! Could you be their latest Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
This is a direct sales role where you will be responsible for business development. Amongst a Graduate Recruitment Consultant's duties are:
- Managing the 360 recruitment cycle from start to finish
- Cold calling clients to sell recruitment services
- Sourcing the right candidates and organising interviews
- Meeting with high-end clients and pitching our services
- Negotiating fees and salaries
- Closing the deal / Placement for a commission bonus!
Benefits of working with my client:
- Generous base salary and commission structure.
- Extensive training scheme - 6 months on the job training from experienced consultants.
- A sociable and energetic working environment in a trendy location in London - darts and ping pong table in the office.
- Team based incentives - nights out, lunch clubs, holidays.
Could you be their next Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- A University graduate with a 2:1 or above?
- An experienced sales person with a desire to win?
- An overachiever in all you do?
- Hard working and sociable?
- Eager to carve out a successful career for yourself?
If so, then you could be the perfect match for my client!
A career in Recruitment could open a number of doors for you if you possess the right qualities and my client will give you all the opportunities to do so. For more information contact Ryan at SW6.
- Business Development
- IT Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job