Like many sales careers, the work is competitive. You’ll need to be ambitious, confident and determined to succeed, as well as comfortable with working to targets and deadlines, and great under pressure.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London
Location : Old Street, City of London - accessible via Old Street, Liverpool Street or Shoreditch High Street
Salary : £18,000 - £20,000 Basic salary - Year 1 OTE £35,000
Industry : Property & Construction
Like many sales careers, the work is competitive. You’ll need to be ambitious, confident and determined to succeed, as well as comfortable with working to targets and deadlines, and great under pressure. A strong phone manner and the ability to liaise with people at all levels of an organisation is a must. It can be stressful working in such a fast-paced industry and if the idea of targets horrifies you, this isn’t the career for you. However, the rewards and financial incentives often compensate - if you do well, your hard work will be recognised.
Our client is one of the UK’s Leading Technical Recruitment Consultancies, specialising in the Property and Construction Industry. Their close knit team is expanding at a rapid pace and they are looking for 5 more trainee recruitment consultants to join their friendly yet hard working team with immediate effect. Please note if you have a slightly later start date (notice period etc) you will still be considered!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London - About You
- Excellent academic results including a 2:1 or above at degree level, will consider all fields.
- Ambitious, competitive, money motivated and driven.
- A sociable person who builds relationships easily and wants to be part of a team.
- Evidence of success within education, employment or extracurricular activities.
- Experience of working within a sales environment would be advantageous and will still be considered to become a trainee recruitment consultant without a degree.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London - Key Attributes
- A hard work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong business acumen
- Money motivated attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Drive and ambition
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, London - Luxurious Incentives
- Realistic earnings- year one OTE £35k, year two OTE £50k, year three OTE £100k
- Working in a fast paced market
- Rapid career progression - opportunity to fast track your career from a trainee to Senior Consultant within 1 year
- Incentives including 'Lunch Clubs’ to Michelin star restaurants
- Ambitious environment & great culture
- Long term stability
- 5* Holiday targets including Miami, Ibiza and Las Vegas.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role as a trainee recruitment consultant in the heart of London, then please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job