Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Zone 1, Central London
ESG Recruitment are looking for motivated, enthusiastic Graduates and 2nd jobbers for Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancies at one of the UK’s largest, most renowned recruitment companies.
So if you have commercial or sales experience, whether this is in telesales, B2B, fundraising or an office-based environment, and you’re keen to take your career to the next level then this is a great role for you…
Established in 1988, our client has been pushing the boundaries and paving the way for other recruitment firms globally. They are the market leaders in IT, Digital, Finance & Banking recruitment and are looking to build on their success and recruit their next generation of Recruitment Consultants for their London office.
Your role here as a Recruitment Consultant:
They currently have vacancies on their Finance team for a Contract and a Permanent desk. Your specific role will predominantly be a B2B sales position in this fast-paced environment, and you’ll be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Mapping the market, looking for potential areas of growth
- Generating leads and sales opportunities via LinkedIn networking, cold calling, pitching to new businesses, attending networking events
- Resourcing the highest calibre of candidates
- Arranging interviews, liaising and negotiating with clients
- Generating the best possible outcome and closing deals
- Working autonomously and delivering results
Don’t worry if you haven’t done this before, they will provide you with a tailored, intensive training programme that will specifically teach you all you need to know about your desk and how to really get going in Recruitment!
Career progression here is meritocratic so your earning potential and speed at which you can be promoted comes down to how hard you’re willing to work!
Salary Package and Company Benefits:
- £20,000 basic starting salary, increasing to £22,000 after 6 months
- Generous commission structure - Year 1 OTE £40,000+
- Intensive, training and development programmes
- Quarterly summer holidays and ski trips for all those who hit target
- Monthly lunch clubs for top billers
- Regular socials and nights out in London
- Gym memberships and high street discount vouchers
If you feel like someone who would seriously enjoy this challenge and you willing to put in the hardwork to achieve it, apply now and we’ll be in touch within 48 hours to arrange your interview.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'