Trainee Recruitment Consultant - x 3 hires immediately!
If you are interested in starting your career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can offer you:
- Offices in London Kings Cross, Kent, Germany and NYC
- £22k starting salary + uncapped commission (earn up to 40% of billings!)
- £3k travel loan
- Award winning training and development programme
- Specialising in Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals across Europe and Asia Pacific (lots of travel opportunities and exposure to international clients)
- You will earn a 6 figure salary by year 4 (£110k+) if you are hitting all of your targets
- 25 days holiday
- Lots of incentives including Michelin star lunch clubs and company holidays
Your job role:
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be trained to headhunt strong candidates in the market by networking, using LinkedIn and engaging through job boards. You will also be trained how to win new business via business development, pitching and building strong/long lasting relationships. When you secure your candidate a position with your client you receive commission, incentives and progression. It’s important that you are a service focused individual who takes a lot of pride in your work.
What does it take to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Hard work, determination and drive to be successful
- Track record of success (can be in studies, sports or work experience)
- Confident and 'can do’ personality
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Business Development Consultancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'