Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Graduate / Sales Experience
£20,000 BASE SALARY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
South West London, Wimbledon. Commutable from - Fulham,Putney,Richmond,Kingston,Surrey,Twickenham.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Graduate OTE:
YEAR 1 OTE : £35,000
YEAR 2 OTE : £50,000
YEAR 3 OTE : £70,000 +
Our client is the largest privately held staffing company in the world and serves a wide variety of industries and sectors including Data & Analytics. They are looking for a number of graduates or trainee’s to join their team as a trainee recruitment consultant.
You can either be a recent graduate who has worked in any area alongside your studies, or you can be A-Level educated with a minimum of 6 months sales experience in any commission based role where you have worked hard to meet targets. (Not retail sales).
Exclusive Benefits - Trainee Recruitment Consultant, City of London
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Salary - £20,000 basic salary + uncapped commission. Year 1 OTE £40,000
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Training - Globally recognized, award-winning program tailored to each individual.
- Graduate / Trainee Recruitment Consultant Luxurious Extras - Company holidays to 5* locations, lunch clubs to Michelin Starred restaurants, Music, beers in the Fridge, Limos to work, Champagne!
Candidate Profile - Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant, City of London
- A recent graduate, all fields welcome 2:2 or above.
- If you are a Non Grad, you need to have 6 months b2b / b2c sales experience & A-Levels.
- Enthusiasm to work in a sales environment.
- History of success in any environment. (Sports etc)
- Work hard / play hard mentality.
- Drive, motivation and a positive can-do attitude are essential.
- Organisation, time management and prioritisation are key,
Key Responsibilities - Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant,
- Lead Generation
- Account Management
- Selling, negotiating, persuading candidates and clients on daily basis
- Building a market at your desk with uncapped commission structure, with the support of the team and hands on management by your side!
- Face-to-face meetings with clients.
If you are a high-energy individual and are passionate about working in a sales environment, this opportunity as a trainee recruitment consultant could be the start of a lucrative and fulfilling career for you.
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job