Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Premier Group Recruitment
Premier Group Recruitment is a leading IT, Media and Engineering Recruitment Consultancy.
With offices spreading over Reading, London, Manchester, Birmingham and New York. Premier Group boasts multiple awards, accolades and testimonials we have gained since starting in 2000. Including being voted into the Sunday Times top 15 Best companies to work for 5 years running. This is thanks to the hands on approach from our Directors, Managers, Consultants and the people behind the scenes.
Premier Group is home to an inspiring successful team of Consultants and we're looking for fresh new Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our ever growing business.
The Search is on:
- No experience is needed however we are looking to recruit ambitious, money hungry, career driven, motivated individuals
- Are you driven by targets and enjoy sales?
- Do you want a dynamic, fast tracked career where you'll see the proof in front of you of what you can achieve?
What to expect as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- You will go through the Premier 16 week training programme, IMPACT, with our in-house trainers on hand to help and guide you. With continuous support and guidance throughout, not only from the team of consultants around you, but with weekly/monthly meetings and catch up with the managers and directors.
- A starting basic salary of £18,000K-£21,000K with uncapped commission scheme
1st Year OTE £40,000+, 2nd year OTE £70,000+, 3rd Year OTE £120,000
- Resourcing and cold/warm calling Clients and Candidates
- Building relationships and continuing existing relationships with both parties
- Searching online CV databases and conversing with candidates in your specialised area
Why Choose Premier:
- 16 week training programme with in-house learning and development trainers and continuous support
- Great office environment keeping it enjoyable with a bar, red bull fridge and the all-important state of the art coffee machine across all 5 offices
- Uncapped commission scheme and ridiculous amount of incentives throughout the weeks, months, quarters and years
- Weekend breaks in Europe and Worldwide, breakfast/lunch and dinner clubs, fine dining at Michelin star venues, days out at the races, nights out, football tickets and many more
- 97% Retention of staff (Industry average between 30-40%)
- Gym membership
- Our Lead consultants, Team leaders and Managers are all home grown right from Trainee Recruitment Consultant 'There's proof in Premier'
- Work hard play hard work ethic
If you think you have what it takes to join Premier one of the top Recruitment companies in the UK, don't miss out on this opportunity… Apply now or speak to Chelsea Caplin
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- telesales / trainee recruitment consultant / recruitment consultant / resourcer / sales / media / cold calling / interviewer / broker / negotiator / e