Would you like to launch a career in a role where you can make a meaningful impact on people's lives while also achieving unlimited earnings? Our offices in Cambridge & London (Kings Cross) now seek new Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our fun loving but highly successful team.
Our training programme is like no other, it allows you to develop over a six month period, with cutting edge training delivered by an industry leader. You will access the best tools in recruitment and access the best rewards scheme - if you're going to launch a career in recruitment - we're the team to join!
As a national award winning agency we have high standards. We seek people that are bright, engaging and with a positive outlook. While you may have gained some experience already in sales or recruitment you will have a desire to learn and ambition to be successful long term. You will be a natural rapport builder with strong communication skills.
If this sounds like you you're like to have a successful career in recruitment with Recruiter Republic. We will teach your our secret formula for success, allow you to work under the mentorship of a senior consultant for the first six months and gift you a portfolio of existing clients once you progress to Consultant.
Typical daily activities include:
- Writing job adverts
- Researching potential candidates online
- Conducting calls to candidates to notify them of available roles
- Scheduling candidate meetings for Consultants
- Attending candidate meetings with your Senior Consultant
- Preparing candidate CV's
- Submitting CV's to clients
- Arranging interviews
- Negotiating offers of employment
- Daily, weekly and monthly marketing via socal media and email
Once you have completed your initial 6 months training you will progress into a full Consultant role and not only will your salary increase, you will also achieve significant commission earnings - earning you between £1000 and £3000 per month in commission on average - OTE £35K - £50K.
If you are looking for a career rather than a job and want to work in a dynamic and successful environment this could be a great opportunity for you.
We will be holding an information and assessment day in August ready for our September programme so that you can find out more about us, a career in recruitment and demonstrate you have the skills and personality needed to be successful. Candidates that are keen to progress and demonstrate the right qualities on the day will be offered immediate final interviews and an offer to join our team in June.
If successful you can expect to achieve:
- Salary £16000 - £21,000 (depending on experience and rising as you complete each module of training and demonstrate competency)
- Bonuses (paid monthly - on average £200 - £500 in first 6 months progressing to £1000 + per month in months 6 - 12)
- Health Care Dental Plan
- Personal mentor
- 25 days holiday
- NVQ qualification (if relevant)
- Regular Incentives (nights out, lunches, trips away)
To book your place at our information day please contact Tara Lescott for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job