A Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity has arisen for a career minded individual to join a market leading finance recruitment consultancy based in Manchester. Basic £18k-£20k + Uncapped Bonus + Full Training + Fast track Career Progression!
The role of a trainee recruitment consultant is challenging, demanding and highly rewarding. It is a professional career for those who have the drive and determination to be successful and would like to compete and work in a professional sales and business orientated environment.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Remuneration Package:
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant Basic Salary - £18k-£20k
- Uncapped bonus scheme - OTE £40K 1st year!
- Full training - 3-month initial training with additional workshops throughout the year
- Full Company benefits - Pension, 23 days’ holiday + Bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme
- High Achievers Rewards - directors Lunches, Holidays, Shopping Vouchers
- Free parking
- Structured personal and career development platform
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Job spec
- Generate new clients through sales calls, meetings, and networking
- Managing existing client base to maximise revenue and deliver high quality service and candidates
- Attend client service meetings
- Write proposal and deliver presentations to potential clients
- Identify and recruit highly skilled candidates
- Support and mentor candidates throughout the hiring process
- Prepare candidates for interviews
- Utilise social media to promote vacancies
- Write effective job adverts and market them on major job boards
- Negotiate terms of business and remuneration packages
Trainee Recruiment Consultant - Candidate profile
- Sales experience (6 months minimum)
- Good track-record of achievement against targets
- Excellent communication skills - Witten and verbal
- Natural rapport builder with good social skills
- Career minded with an abundance of drive and determination
- Resilient, hardworking, and motivated!
The Recruitment Company
- High achieving consultancy within the Finance sector
- Established for over 15 years
- Large number of blue chip clients throughout the UK
- Multiple award winners, Best Place to Work, Investors in People accredited
- Fresh, modern perspective on the traditional recruitment model.
- Huge investors in their people
- Organic growth policy
Why choose Ask Talent Solutions for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here’s a few reasons why:
- Established - We have over 35 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies #unrivalled #truemarketleaders #recruitmentguru
- Process - In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support - In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership -No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities #individualityrules!
- Unique - We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren’t on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles #Shhhhhh
- Proven - We have placed literally thousands of graduate and trainee recruitment consultants in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again
- Communication Skills
- Highly Ambitious
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"