Manchester based Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity within a high profile Specialist recruitment firm. Basic salary £20k + Bonus + Full Training + fast track career progression. This is an established company with an outstanding Trainee Recruitment Consultant training programme which also offers an excellent progression route in to management. If you’re looking for a high quality Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity with a company that invests in its people, then you’ve found it!
An established professional recruitment firm operating in the Engineering, Finance and Executive Search sectors and with offices in the major UK cities as well as strategically placed locations across the globe, this is the recruitment partner of choice to many blue chip companies. Boasting phenomenal growth over the last 5 years and a management team that is 100% home-grown there really is no better way to start your Trainee Recruitment Consultant career.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Remuneration & Benefits:
- Basic Salary £20k with twice yearly salary reviews giving you the opportunity to increase your salary in line with achievements.
- Commission & Bonus Scheme: Monthly, uncapped commission scheme with end of year bonus opportunities in line with achievements (1st year OTE £40k)
- Training Programme: In depth training delivered by industry experts through classroom based and on the job coaching. Investing up to £72k over an 18-month period to give you the skills to be a high flying Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
- Holiday Incentives: 3 per yearly team trips to win to visit places such as Miami, Las Vegas, Dubai, staying in 5 star hotels and all expenses paid!
- Car Scheme: Company car or car allowance after6 months’ employment. Car options range from VW Golf through to Audi Q7 and is dependent on your level of revenue generated.
- Incentives: Monthly incentives ranging from £500 shopping vouchers through to weekends away in Europe and additional bonus payments. You can also win additional holiday entitlement and duvet days.
- Office Environment: High Spec, fresh, modern office space in Manchester city centre with significant investment in modern technology.
- Culture: Meritocratic, nurturing and fast paced, this is a great place to work! Housing like-minded, ambitious people who possess a strong team ethic.
For this Trainee Recruitment consultant vacancy, we are looking for candidates with the following:
- Educated to degree level with a minimum 2.2 in any subject or have 12 months’ sales experience
- Commercially aware with a strong desire to succeed in the business world
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as being a good listener
- Positive personality, confident and a real people person
- Committed to building a long term career within the recruitment industry
- Organised and goal orientated
- Previous sales experience is a slight advantage but not necessary if you can prove you have the qualities to succeed in this fast paced, competitive industry.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant role is varied, challenging and fast paced. You will be involved initially in learning to source and manage candidates through the recruitment process. You will be actively involved in sourcing candidates for roles through a variety of methods such as major job boards, social networks and headhunting. Once gained you will mentor the candidates by ensuring they are suitably prepared for all interview stages attended. Once you have mastered this you will be given the opportunity to work with the client base by taking responsibility for introducing new candidates and then prospecting new clients to sell the services of the recruitment business.
This is without doubt one of the very best Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities on the market. If you feel you have what it takes then apply today!
Why choose Ask Talent Solutions for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here’s a few reasons why:
- Established - We have over 35 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies #unrivalled
- Process - In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support - In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership -No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities
- Unique - We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren’t on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles
- Proven - We have placed literally thousands of graduate and trainee recruitment consultants in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Highly Ambitious
- Graduate Level
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"