Trainee Recruitment Consultant required for a leading Retail Recruitment consultancy in central Horsforth. Our client is a dynamic, ambitious, and well established recruitment firm and due to growth is now looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their award-winning company. If your genuinely ambitious and want to succeed then this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position is without doubt one not to miss!
Premium brand recruitment firm with over 10 years history placing high quality candidates in to prominent high street and boutique retailers. They have developed a unique recruitment strategy that is used across a broad and varied, high profile client base. Having grown consistently year on year they are now seen as the number one recruitment brand within the retail sector. Due to ambitious growth plans they are now looking to add a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to their recruitment team.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits:
- Basic Salary £18k -£22k
- Uncapped commission scheme - 1st year £35k+
- Full training - In house Trainee Recruitment Consultant training scheme
- Full company benefits - Pension, 23 days holiday + all Bank holidays
- Networking opportunities - Attend industry events and conferences
- Incentives - Individually tailored to you: Previously people have chosen, singing lessons, cookery lessons, art work, weekend trips away, spa breaks to name a few.
- Experienced management team to guide and support you in early career and beyond
- Work within a high performing team of like-minded individuals
- Fresh, modern office space in the centre of town
- Outstanding working culture
Trainee Recruitment Consutlant - The Role:
- To nurture existing business relationships with well know high street brands
- To recruit high quality candidates utilising a variety of methods such as headhunting, social media, job boards and the companies internal database.
- To manage the recruitment process from start to finish keeping clients and candidates informed throughout.
- Prepare candidates for interview
- Negotiate remuneration packages for successful candidates
- Attend client development meetings
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Candidate profile
- Degree educated ideally, but will look at non-grads with retail management experience
- Experience working within retail, ideally within a position of responsibility
- Ambitious, intelligent and self-motivated
- Must be career minded and be serious about a long term career within recruitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must also be confident and have an outgoing personality
Why choose Ask Talent Solutions for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here’s a few reasons why:
- Established - We have over 35 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies
- Process - In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support - In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership -No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities
- Unique - We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren’t on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles
- Proven - We have placed literally thousands of graduate and trainee recruitment consultants in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again
("Graduate Recruitment Consultant", "Trainee Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment Consultant", "Recruitment", "Resourcer", "Headhunter", "Sales Executive", "Trainee", "Graduate", "Sales", "B2B", "B2C", "Graduate Sales", "Graduate Sales Executive", "Trainee Sales Executive", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Inbound Sales", "Telesales", "Sales manager", "Business Development", "Graduate Account Manager", "Trainee Account Manager", "Graduate Jobs", "Trainee Jobs")
- Communication Skills
- Highly Ambitious
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"