Fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious individual to move into the highly lucrative world of nursing recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, specialising in placing Nurses within the NHS and Private sector.
TFS Healthcare is an ambitious, award winning healthcare recruitment. We have achieved huge success within our industry and have recently been ranked for the second year running in the "Sunday Times Fastrack 100".
We are looking for individuals who are focused and have the drive to succeed in Recruitment. The start of your career in Recruitment can be challenging and therefore you need to be resilient to knock backs. Those who can take on the challenging industry earn and progress rapidly.
Recruitment is perfect for individuals who are target driven and are looking for long-term career progression. Those who have the want to succeed will see the benefits from hard work and dedication.
TFS Healthcare will offer full training and industry leading resources to give you access to every channel you need to become successful both in terms of money and rapid progression within the business.
Key Attributes -
- A hard work ethic
- Confident, engaging and able to build rapport quickly
- Drive and ambition
- Strong communication skills
- Money motivated
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant -
- Building relationships with candidates and clients.
- Resourcing new candidates via the database, networking, job boards and referrals.
- Ensuring full compliancy of all candidates.
- Attending client visits.
- Positioning yourself as the direct link between clients and candidates.
What can TFS Healthcare offer you...
Our benefits scheme is designed with you in mind, join a company where work and life truly balance
- Competitive Salaries
- An unrivalled and uncapped commission structure
- Extensive market knowledge training
- Annual over performance bonus (Up to £10K)
- Yearly all expensive paid trips to everyone who hits target -Previous location include Ibiza and Las Vegas… To name a few
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Casual dress Fridays
- Drinks at your desk at 4 o'clock Friday
- On-going training & development
- Christmas & Summer Party
If this sounds like the type of organisation that you would like to be a part of, then we'd be very keen to speak with you. Please contact Laura Wilson for more information.
- Call Center
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'