TFS Healthcare have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our award-winning agency based in London Bridge.
After amazing growth within our first 9 years (we have been listed as the fastest growing privately owned recruitment business for the past 2 years!) we are now looking for our next generation of top talent to join our rapidly growing sales floor.
The successful candidate will join one of our top billing teams which provides an opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking individual to begin a career in recruitment. Here at TFS we look for motivated individuals who will receive full training to become the best consultants in the industry. This training will provide you with all the resources to progress rapidly which enables you to maximise your own earning potential.
Recruitment is an industry for those who are looking to work hard to receive the benefits that recruitment offers.
Recruitment is a target drive industry which allows opportunity to earn from the moment you join.
Firstly, successful candidates will receive training from top consultants with the knowledge that can kick start a successful career. Understanding the market is key to becoming a top biller here at TFS, combining this with the hunger to succeed will see you progress very quickly.
What you will be doing?
- Sourcing quality candidates after structured qualification.
- Talking and listening to the candidates needs and expectations.
- Creating and developing ongoing relationships with candidates and clients.
- Understanding your market fully.
- Updating company database with relevant information.
- Positioning yourself as the direct link between the candidates and the clients.
Who are TFS looking for?
Here at TFS we have many individuals who come from a variety of backgrounds however they have key attributes that make them very successful consultants.
- A hard work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Money motivated attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Drive and ambition
- Great communication skills - be able to build rapport with clients and candidates.
- Eagerness to learn - aspire to learn and develop new skills
- Drive - be extremely driven to succeed and progress
We are an extremely proactive recruitment agency and as such, we are looking for sales driven high achievers for our team. Ongoing training and support is offered and as an organisation we offer a transparent career structure.
What can we offer you?
- Full recruitment training, and on-going development
- Fast track progression based on achievements
- Competitive salary
- An unrivalled and uncapped commission structure
- Extensive market knowledge training
- A vibrant and competitive working environment
- Annual over performance bonus - up to £10k Bonus
- Summer and winter all expenses paid trips for everyone who hits target -Previous location include Ibiza and Las Vegas… to name a few
- Casual dress Fridays
- Drinks at your desk at 4 o'clock Friday
- Quarterly incentives including lunch clubs to 5* restaurants
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Team events and nights out
- Birthday present from Directors
- In house bar
- Lively social calendar
- Early finish on Fridays
This is an exciting time to join our business & be part of our future success! If you think this could be the role for you, then please apply now! Or contact Laura Wilson.
- Call Center
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'