Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trades & Labour
Our vibrant and dynamic Construction, Property and Engineering business based in Maidstone are looking for super star Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our already fantastic and successful Trades & Labour team. You will become an industry expert within trades, recruiting blue collar skilled tradesmen for Kent and the surrounding areas.
Construction, Property and Engineering contribute to more than 50% of the group's annual profit and holds some of Randstad's biggest billers. Our lucrative commission structure means you have the potential to fill your back pocket from day dot!
Covering nearly every discipline within the Construction, Property and Engineering industry both in England and internationally, we pride ourselves on our enviable client list, broad range of services to clients and long standing track record of success. Our consultants really are industry experts and masters of their trade.
What I am looking for:
- Experience in sales is desirable but not essential
- Well presented
- High level of attention to detail
- A passion and desire to learn
- Motivated to be the best
- Hard working
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Partner with your consultant and wider team to understand clients requirements
- Source and screen candidates - telephone and face to face
- Market mapping using various tools
- Headhunting - tapping into the 'off market' candidates
- Research - Understanding your sector and market trends
- Meet and greet clients alongside your consultant
What I can offer you:
- Central office location with unrivalled training and career progression
- Discounts on gym membership, travel, hotels, mobile phone plans and other lifestyle perks
- Company events and social events
- Participation in the company share plan
- On-going personal training and development including the opportunity to achieve a level 3 NVQ qualification in recruitment
- Access to key decision makers
- Unique technologies to access the most hard to reach candidates
This is an exciting and rare opportunity so get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"