Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Top Finance Firm
Have you been smashing your sales targets and want a new challenge? Or are you an ambitious graduate looking to embark on a rewarding career? Recruitment could be the right industry for you to realise your potential.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20K - £22K basic salary with uncapped commission
Location - City of London (near Bank tube station)
Based in the heart of the City of London, my client is a top recruitment company with over 15 years of experience in the finance sector of recruitment. They are specialists in their core markets of actuarial and analytics, insurance and compliance and are part of a global staffing group that has seen exponential growth through investing in their international brands.
Crucial to my client’s success is the focus on investing in their staff. As a recruitment consultant with this recruitment firm you will benefit from an unparalleled training programme and mentoring scheme, which, when coupled with their enticing incentives package, makes for a supportive working environment where you will be helped to achieve your goals.
Recruitment is not for the faint-hearted and this firm will expect a lot from the start. Your efforts will not go unrewarded, though; take a look below for the benefits this recruitment firm offers.
About the role
A recruitment consultants role is diverse, you will be:
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from filtering CVs, calling clients to closing the deal.
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies.
- Advertising vacancies in a creative way in order to attract the best calibre candidates.
- Building an in depth knowledge of your specific industry and the clients that operate within it.
The Ideal Candidate
You do not need any previous recruitment experience of recruitment but a degree or good A-Levels with B2B sales experience is preferred. You will also need to display some of these key qualities -
- Ambition and confidence
- Target driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Highly competitive
- Thrive in a high pressure environment
- Good sense of humour and charisma
- Realistic earnings - year 1 OTE £35K, year two OTE £50K, year three OTE £100K
- Fast-paced, lively environment
- Rapid, transparent career progression - you could be a senior consultant within a year!
- Lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Surrounded by like-minded, motivated individuals
- 5* holidays including Miami, Ibiza and Las Vegas
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to Sam at SW6 to talk about exceptional opportunities!
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant - 'business development’ , 'lettings agents’, 'estate agency’, 'media sales’, 'promotional work’, 'door to door sales’, 'brokering’, 'brokerage’, 'insurance broker’, 'trader’, 'inbound or outbound’ calls, 'B2B sales’, 'B2C sales’, 'telesales’, 'fundraising’, 'Graduate Management’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant’, 'Trainee Recruitment Consultants’, 'Associate Recruitment Consultants’, 'Business Graduate’ .