Junior Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Full training, great commission & fast career progression - Team Manager in Year 3!
Sector: Digital Technology, Media, Advertising,
Salary: £20k basic and £50k+ OTE in Year 1
Start date: Immediate Start
If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic role, this could be perfect for you!
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant, you will receive excellent training that is tailored to your needs and provided by an in house trainer and Senior Recruitment Consultant that will have started as a Graduate Trainee like you.
They are looking to expand over the next 3 years, so this role guarantees you excellent rates of progression. This is a meritocratic sales environment so the harder you work, the further up the ladder you will progress. You could progress from a Graduate Trainee to a Senior Recruitment Consultant within a year!
The Junior Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Generating new business for the company
- Negotiating fees
- Attending client meetings
- Selling advertising space
- Keeping in touch with clients to best understand their needs and maintain strong working relationships
What we’re looking for in a Recruitment Consultant:
- A recent Graduate or a 2nd jobber with some commercial/telephone-based role experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent research skills
- Ambitious and driven personality
- Hunger and determination
If you are a considering a career in recruitment and sales, pleasee apply now to secure a fantastic career as a Recruitment Consultant.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
- Direct Sales