Have you ever considered recruitment as a career? Want to work with some of the UK’s top branded companies? Here at NDK we are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team. Located in Tunbridge Wells, but working with clients across Europe we specialise within the Financial, Technology and Cyber Security sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is: ambitious, proactive, tenacious and keen to pursue a career within recruitment/sales.
In return we offer a fantastic training programme, with regular support and mentoring and the opportunity to progress to a fully-fledged recruiter, managing your own accounts and building your own desk. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work across all of NDK divisions, gaining exposure to the Financial, Technology and Cyber sectors. If you consider yourself a confident self-starter who is able to build and maintain strong working relationships we want to hear from you.
What NDK can offer you:
- Opportunity to develop your skills in recruitment, progression and taking full ownership of your own accounts and desk.
- Staff incentives including trips away, festival tickets, tickets to major sporting events and cocktail evenings.
- A competitive basic salary with a healthy commission structure.
- All the required skills and training to be a confident Headhunter and Recruiter.
- A mature working environment, where your ideas, passion and tenacity are encouraged and rewarded.
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Work in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Time spent on the phone developing relationships with candidates and potential clients.
- Interview management.
- Candidate placement and aftercare.
- Business Development research.
To be a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will possess:
- Excellent people skills and the ability to form and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Attention to detail.
- Ambition and drive. Keen to progress within your recruitment career.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Our Consultants and Resources come from diverse backgrounds including financial services, customer services and estate agencies. So whatever your previous experience, if you are able to demonstrate initiative, drive and ambition we want to hear from you.
APPLY TODAY - Competitive basic salary on offer, plus great incentives and commission structure. If you would like to know more about the position of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant give us a call today.
- Customer Services
- People Skills
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'