Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Technology and Fintech
City of London
Basic to £30k + Bonus & Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for a trainee or junior recruitment consultant to focus on the candidate side of the recruitment process across a range of Technology roles into top international Hedge Funds and Fintech clients.
The role will include
- Candidate Management including identifying, approaching, interview organisation and closing;
- Relationship building with clients and candidates from a technical background;
- Conducting market research and preparing reports;
- Preparing company presentations;
- Managing specific projects and candidate pipelines;
- Meeting new clients on a regular basis
- Maintaining company database
We are looking for an organised, self-disciplined individual with strong communication skills. The firm is dynamic and fast-paced and offers a perfect environment for you to thrive and succeed.
You should have:
- A thirst to achieve in business
- A willingness to learn and work outside your normal comfort zone
- Good clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong level of attention to detail
- Ability to self-organise
- An interest in speaking to new people daily and forging new relationships
- Competitive in nature
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
Apply online see WatersBarnes.com or contact Simon Waters direct.