Ampersand Education provides Teachers and Support staff to schools across London and the South East.
Ampersand was founded in 2015 by a Director with nearly 20 years experience in the Education Recruitment market. We are a forward thinking company leading the market with a dedication to constant innovation and continuous improvement.
The quality of our service combined with our knowledge and strength of delivery has seen Ampersand Education quickly become a trusted recruitment brand in the London education sector.
The role of an Education Consultant within Ampersand is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding but for the right person is rewarding, exciting and a fantastic career. As a Consultant you will be involved in the following;
• Developing business relationships with new clients over the phone and face to face
• Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and finding innovative solutions to develop new business
• Sourcing candidates to match your clients recruitment needs
• Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews
• Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
As an Education Consultant, You will be targeted on both your business development activity and your financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis. Targets are realistic and there to be beaten.
Having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute for us. Having the passion, desire and thick skin to overcome obstacles and keep driving forward is.
In general, some key skills we look for are:
- A proven ability to listen and then sell based on information gained
- Great verbal communication skills
- An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
- To be able to negotiate and influence decision makers
- To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
- The right mindset- determined, honest and flexible with the determination to succeed.
What Ampersand Education can offer you...
- The support of a growing and successful team
- A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
- Bespoke one to one and ongoing group training and development
- A great working environment in our London offices a short walk from Liverpool Street, Spitalfields, Shoreditch and Brick Lane
- The chance to jump start your career. Our business is a meritocracy.
- Business Development
- Telephone Manner
- Interviewing Skills