Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Huge Earning Potential - Swedish or Norwegian Speaking Role
Have you got the drive, determination and resilience to thrive in a competitive environment? Do you have sales experience and want to maximise your earning potential?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading recruitment firm with the prospect of earning £100K by year 3 and have a clear progression structure.
Swedish or Norwegian Speaking trainee recruitment consultant
Location - Wimbledon
Basic salary - £20,000. Realistic earning potential - 1st Year OTE - £40K+, 2nd Year OTE - £70K+, 3rd Year OTE - £100K+.
A day in recruitment can be long and hectic depending on how much you want to earn. When you start out as a trainee recruitment consultant you will be following a sales plan which will teach you the skills you need to become a successful recruitment consultant. As you progress through, you will take on more of the responsibilities of a consultant as you work your way out of the training programme and become a full 360 recruitment consultant.
A typical day will be split between a variety of different activities such -
- Cold calls to potential new clients trying to win new business.
- Lead generation - obtaining industry information from clients and candidates.
- Pre-screening candidates through face to face or telephone interviews.
- Headhunting new candidates.
- Advertising for new candidates through various methods.
- Organising interviews and guiding candidates through the entire interview process.
- Closing offers.
- Objection handling by candidates and clients.
Examples of the following attributes needed -
- Money-motivated attitude
- Proactive and results driven
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- An unshakable work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the role of recruitment - not necessarily experience
- As this role is a Swedish or Norwegianspeaking role, fluency is essential
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - the Perks
- Realistic earnings - year 1 OTE £35K, year two OTE £50K, year three OTE £100K
- Fast-paced, lively environment
- Rapid, transparent career progression - you could be a senior consultant within a year!
- Lunch clubs to Michelin star restaurants
- Surrounded by like-minded, motivated individuals
- 5* holidays including Miami, Ibiza and Las Vegas
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"