Eton Clarke is a financial services recruitment consultancy firm focused on placements within the investment banking industry. We are recruitment suppliers to the world’s largest investment banks, hedge funds and brokerage firms. We have offices in Central London (Bond Street, W1S) and North West London (Stanmore, HA7).
We are looking for candidates to join our Stanmore team that focuses on high end Sales & Trading placements (all training is given, and no prior knowledge of investment banking or finance is necessary).
Why join Eton Clarke?
- Uncapped commission structure - a consultant recently received £35,000 in one month for their commission.
- We view this as a career opportunity not a job - there is the ability to manage a team, launch a new area and we sponsor further learning & qualifications in recruitment.
- Our sales & recruitment training scheme is tailored to each individual - we have daily, weekly and monthly training to ensure your never just thrown in at the deep end but really understand what you’re doing, why you’re doing it and ensure you’re the best at it.
- We believe in a work life balance - we work hard & play hard (lunches at Michelin star restaurants, company holidays, prizes etc) but also believe in life outside of work so we finish earlier than our competitors, offer more holiday days than our competitors and tailor our incentives to what really motivates you.
- Investment - we have invested in the latest recruitment software technology, industry information subscriptions, advertising and marketing to make your job as easy as possible.
Day to day tasks for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Work with your line manager to complete a bespoke sales & recruitment training programme.
- Interview & place candidates into high end sales and trading positions in the investment banking industry.
- Pitch new clients our services, negotiate contracts and manage/develop the relationship.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the market through networking with candidates & clients.
The role is sales orientated so the candidate must be a strong communicator and comfortable in a client facing capacity.
The ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Ambitious - keen to work in a meritocratic environment where your progression is judged by how hard you work not how long you have been at the company.
- Competitive - have the attitude that not only can you achieve the £35,000 commission in a month but there is no reason why you can’t beat it!
- Self-motivated & driven - although we make the office fun and have incentives such as lunches, dinners, team nights out etc at the end of the day you must find what really motivates you and only that will be the reason why you turn this from just a job to a career.
- Comfortable with cold / warm calling - we have pre-existing relationships with many of our clients & candidates, but you will be expected to speak new prospects and introduce the services of our firm to them.
Our Stanmore office is very close to Stanmore underground station and easily accessible via buses.
Keywords: Trainee Recruitment Consultant Jobs, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant Jobs, London Jobs, Stanmore Jobs, HA7 Jobs, HA8 Jobs, HA5 jobs, Jobs in Stanmore, Jobs in Edgware, Graduate Recruiter, Jobs in Pinner, Investment Banking Recruitment, Jobs in Watford, Jobs in Borehamwood, Jobs in Bushey, Finance Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant, Jobs in Radlett, Jobs in Barnet, Jobs in Hatch End, Jobs in Ruislip, North West London Jobs, NW London, Colindale Jobs, Mill Hill Jobs, Harrow Jobs, Hertfordshire Jobs, Sales Jobs, Junior Sales Jobs, Commission Jobs, Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Jobs, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Cold Calling
- Communication Skills
- Warm Calling