Graduate / Junior / Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT and or Engineering
Our Client is currently looking to recruit 3x ambitious, tenacious and passionate sales people to carve a career in recruitment.
3 LOCATIONS - North Bristol / South Bristol / Central Bristol
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic Financial Incentives
- Career Progression
- Excellent Culture - Good People
- Weekend Breaks to Europe for Top Performers
- Good Culture / Work hard / Play Hard
- Ideally Drivers Licence / Own Transport
My client specialises in technical positions within Engineering and IT. The business is privately owned and can offer exceptional training and support from day one with a progressive and realistic career.
You will be/ have:-
- Articulate and Graduate Caliber
- A Real Want to Earn / Hunger to Succeed
- Relationship Driven, Confident.
- Ambitious and driven
- Proven track or either 12 months a B2B sales environment or proven track record of at least 12 months within a professional recruitment environment.
This role will appeal to you as you will have the opportunity to work in a niche recruitment environment in a buoyant market.
You will benefit from a recruitment business with an extremely strong presence in their market place, lots of warm clients and a fun and motivated team.
We want candidates who have a real hunger to start their career in recruitment. The Rewards and Benefits are second to none with executive offices in 3 Bristol locations.
Please call the office for further information or submit your CV direct with Covering letter as to why you want to become a recruitment professional.
- Career Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'