Academic & Sport Scholar Graduates - Trainee Recruitment Consultant - London & City
The similarity between successful sales people and successful sports people is becoming more and more apparent in the sales and recruitment industry. Some of the biggest players in the market recognise that if you have demonstrated the resilience, the tenacity and the sheer determination to excel in your chosen sporting field - then you may well have what it takes to be a £multi-million top biller in a growing recruitment industry.
What can I expect as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Uncapped commission; starting salary can vary from £20k - £23k but with uncapped commission the amount of money you can take home is limitless (OTE Year 1 £40k)
- Lively and Buzzing atmosphere; recruitment is sales and with that comes a vibrant, dynamic and busy office vibe (often complete with table football, sofas and TV’s!)
- Hard work; as you know, good things (and lots of money) don’t come easy - it takes graft, resilience and persistence to be successful within recruitment
- Long hours; Long hours will be required, but the more you put in, the more money you earn - it’s as simple as that
What will be my responsibilities as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Identifying strong candidates; utilising your time to advertise, headhunt and network to find the best candidates in the market for your clients
- Attending client meetings; travelling across London to 'meet and greet’ existing and perspective clients, showing them what your business has to offer
- Managing the interview process; preparing candidates and clients for the interview process
- Closing deals; using negotiation skills to close deals = making money
What are the perks of Recruitment?
- Company holidays; Marbella, Ibiza, Val D’Isère, Las Vegas, New York and Miami are just some of the locations used in annual holidays
- Regular social events; Zorb football, Dodgeball, Summer picnics, Rounders, Theatre, Rugby 7s and many more
- Uncapped commission; the potential to earn a 6 figure salary in Year 3 is absolutely a possibility
- Challenging, never dull; recruitment is fast paced, challenging and incredibly rewarding
What makes a successful Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Strong academics; 2:1 or above from a strong University
- Sporting background; the qualities of top athletes are reflected in top billers
- Strong communication skills; you are regularly liaising with some of the largest global companies in the world, so the way you communicate is imperative
If you possess these skills, and are driven by MONEY and SUCCESS, please feel free to reach out as Recruitment Consultancy could be the position for you.
- Business Sales
- Graduate Recruitment