Are you a highly competitive, perhaps sporty, money-motivated individual seeking a career in the Recruitment industry? Do you wish to work alongside ambitious, high earning individuals, whilst dining in Michelin starred restaurants and jetting off on company holidays? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Recruitment consulting is becoming graduates’ first choice of occupation; due to the unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and the competitive environment that the industry exhibits. The role of a trainee recruitment consultant is primarily sales based and this combined with an uncapped commission structure gives YOU the opportunity to yield extremely high earnings!
- Basic salary £20,000-£25000
- Uncapped Commission
- 1st year earnings OTE - £40,000+
- Fast-paced career progression
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, free gym memberships etc.
Realistic Salary and OTE of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We expect you to take home between £35,000 and £50,000 in your first year, year 2 in excess of £70,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
I’m certain this appeals to YOU, however not everyone is suited to recruitment. A graduate trainee recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.1 or higher (not mandatory but desired)
- Relevant commercial experience in a sales environment (excellent sales experience needed if no degree)
- Natural communicator
- Money-motivated (YOU are in control of your earnings)
- Extremely ambitious and driven to succeed
- Competitive flair (our clients love sporty individuals who have competed at a high level!)
Rule Recruitment can offer a unique opportunity with a billion dollar company and one of the worlds largest privately owned recruitment firms in the world. The company operates within the Finance, Technology, IT and Life and Sciences sectors to name a few.
You will be responsible for:
- Generating new business
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Screening CV’s
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for job opportunities
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
- Uncapped commission structure
- Quarterly bonus
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin Star restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, yearly ski trips, free gym memberships etc.
If this sounds like an opportunity too good to miss and you meet the outlined requirements then please do get in touch and take the first step to realising your new career!
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job