Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Specialist Sector - Scientific
Are you looking to join a market leading business with significant growth prospects?
Central London (St Pauls)
Scientific Professionals is a successful brand within Clinical Professionals (A Times top 100 Company to work for), a long established, award winning and leading International Life Science recruitment and staffing business offering a variety of services for both candidates and clients. Under our specialist recruitment brands we offer innovative, diverse solutions and added value services as well as traditional staffing expertise to a long and exhaustive list of Global Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences companies worldwide. After experiencing continual year on year growth we are still looking to expand our recruitment operations nationally and internationally and are looking for highly driven and ambitious career focussed individuals to bolster our capabilities.
To build further on our existing, profitable business unit at Scientific Professionals we are looking to attract a high calibre Trainee Consultant looking to join a company which is serious and committed to support, investment and long term career growth. Our environment is consultative, professional and mature and therefore represents an ideal environment to commence your career in staffing and recruitment.
Duties will involve (but not be limited to):
• Being the first point of contact for candidates calling into the business or sending CVs through via our websites or other job boards
• Maintaining the database for the area you are working within i.e. ensuring candidates are fully screened and registered, CVs are updated and Consultants are aware.
• Gaining referrals from our current candidate database to continue growth and supply of new candidates.
• Working closely with your consultant to understand specific job requirements
• Calling through our database of candidates to screen and select the best and most relevant candidates who match the job brief
• Sending specific and relevant mailshots, letters or SMS to targeted candidates
• Creatively sourcing candidates through a variety of methods including websites, referrals, networking etc.
• Writing job adverts and news articles.
What we are looking for:
Most of our most successful Recruitment Consultants have developed from joining us as a Trainee Consultant. The ideal applicant will have little or no recruitment experience but a keen interest to learn and develop their knowledge and skills. We have a proven training programme in place allowing for progression - Initially you will support the team in a resourcing capacity, assisting in sourcing the highest calibre candidates and then will develop your career into a full cycle recruitment specialist in one of our most established and profitable brands.
Our ideal applicant will have had some professional work experience and demonstrated a good work ethic, possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a determined nature to get results. In addition you will need to demonstrate that you can retain complex technical and market information and detail to enable you to develop relationships with highly experienced Life Sciences specialists.
We have successful consultants who have a range of backgrounds including IT Sales, Marketing, Estate Agents, Bar Staff, Chef’s, Travel Agents, Retail Staff, School Leavers and Graduates - background is not as important but we will expect you to have a keen interest in working in an office in a telephone based sales role and have an interest in recruitment as a long term career opportunity.
This opportunity, and our corporate business genuinely offers a defined career path with an excellent base salary, generous benefits, major incentives and earning potential. We are keen to secure the best talent available and will endeavour to provide a package to secure the right individual.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job