Recently graduated? Looking to kickstart your career? Want to work in a trendy SOCIAL environment?
Look no further!
Based in the Wimbledon area and established in 2010 our client is looking to expand their Recruitment Consultant team, could that be you? Specialising in Digital & Tech recruitment they are a market leader looking to continue their exponential growth. With top billers billing over £300K and taking home 25% of that figure now is the time to get involved!
If you are a driven, ambitious and money-hungry individual you could be the perfect fit to join this expanding organisation.
Our client is looking to take on a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to fill a gap within their organisation, coming in as a trainee graduate you will be put through a great training program to bring you up to speed before you know it and get you chasing those top billers straight away!
- 1 week’s intense training program with senior managers. Learn from the best!
- On the job training and support with monthly appraisals, to ensure your long-term improvements and development.
- Quarterly external workshops, with market-leading experts sharing great insights.
- Attending national and international training conferences to gain a deeper understanding into your market and role.
- First Year - Base: £20-22K OTE: £40K
- Second Year - Base: £35K OTE: £70K
- Third Year - Base: £50K OTE: £100K+
Coming in as a trainee recruitment consultant your journey to the top is clearly defined at set;
- 0-6 Months - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 6-12 Months - Senior Recruitment Consultant
- 12-18 Months - Managing Consultant
- 18-30 Months - Principal Consultant
- 30+ Months - Associated Director
- Uncapped commission
- Team nights out
- Office Bar, Table Tennis and Pool Table.
- Company football, rugby and netball teams.
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken or written form.
- Driven, diligent and ambitious individual who strives for success.
- Highly money motivated individual seeking to push OTE’s.
- A good degree from a top university.
- Track record of excelling in extra-curricular activities.
Apply now to find out more about this amazing opportunity!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to prospective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment companies you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'