My client is an innovative and forward-thinking recruitment firm based in brand new offices overlooking the River Thames and The Houses of Parliament, they operate in the Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Fin-tech and Energy industries. They only work in US and Scandinavian markets which has proved so successful for them that they've opened offices in those locations. They are now looking for people to help build this market and expand their presence across Sweden, Denmark and Norway. This is a rare opportunity that will give a consultant the autonomy to develop and expand their own desk, just like their own business within the firm. The hope is that within a year's time, you will be able to hire and build a team beneath you for which you will be completely responsible.
Their exciting business growth predicts worldwide development and new consultants will have a first-hand impact on this. They are rapidly making a name for themselves in a booming market, and now is the best possible time to join. Since the company's inception in 2012, they have now placed over 1,500 experienced professionals (and celebrated in style in Nice &Barcelona!) at an average fee of £18,000. They recently went on a company ski trip to celebrate a massive year of success. The company has grown from 8 to 22 in just over a year. The plan is to be at 41 by June 2018.
They are looking for ambitious and focused consultants to help them grow their Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish & Danish teams. Specific qualities are needed to be considered this role:
- Intelligence - recruitment, done right, is not easy. So, intellectual capability and emotional intelligence are a must. This is not entry-level recruitment. You will be placing top level candidates into senior positions with high fees. You need to be able to have conversations about the corporate world and be able to advise senior level candidates.
- Ambition - consultants are rewarded with fair progression, with top performers moving up within 1-2 years to manage teams of consultants. This role will put you ahead of the pack already, but you can expect to be managing your own team within 1 year.
- Financial motivation - recruitment is an industry where people who work hard are rewarded. The average salary earned in the first year at this client is £44,500, as a combination of both basic salary and commission.
- Conscience- recruitment is an industry with a bad name; one perceived to be full of money-hungry cowboys. This client seeks to change that - there are strong ethical guidelines that must be adhered to by all employees - team lead and trainee alike.
- Competitiveness - the only way to truly succeed in this industry is to want to win and be the absolute best in the industry at what you do!
- Language skills - you must be able to speak a Scandinavian language to native level
- A market-leading £22,500 basic salary, with average first-year earnings being just under £40,000.
- A generous commission structure, to reward you while encouraging cooperation
- Full gym membership, and you're encouraged to go during the day!
- Two company-wide holidays a year - the whole company jetted off the Cannes last year, and they have annual Ski holidays every March, as well as regular all-expenses-paid socials.
- 25 days' holiday per year, plus a 2pm finish on your birthday and a noon start the day after - no points for guessing why…!
The extras (as if the above wasn't enough)
- Start at 8am, take a 1.5 hour lunch at 11:30 (most go to the gym or down to the river) back at work at 1 then finish for the day at 4:30pm (in summer)!!
- All dinners, trips, holidays and socials are available to absolutely everyone regardless of performance
- Amazing new offices, relaxed culture (jeans and T-shirt, not 3 piece suit), table tennis, darts board, beer fridge and chill out area.
- Possible equity options for experienced salespeople and recruiters.
If you're keen to find out more, e-mail us or submit your CV. We will get back to you within 2 working days.