Have you got what it takes to be on the path to a luxurious, financially rewarding career with rapid promotional opportunities?
APPLY NOW for the opportunity to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and begin a job in an internationally renowned firm!
JOB TITLE: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales / Brokerage / Recruitment Experience
LOCATION: City of London, Bank / Moorgate
JOB TYPE: Permanent
START DATE: Immediate
Salary & Average Earnings of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant are:
1st Year OTE: £22,000 (basic salary) - £45,000+
2nd Year OTE: £45,000 - £70,000+
3rd Year OTE: £70,000 - £100,000+
(Fantastic, Uncapped Commission Structure with unrivalled company benefits)
This is an amazing opportunity to work as a trainee recruitment consultant in a Multi Award winning recruitment consultancy in the City. With its excellent reputation, my client is rapidly growing, planning to expand both nationally and internationally - new offices being opened in New York in the coming year. Currently having offices across Europe and in the US, the services they offer are high quality and as a result they have one of the most polished and sought after client bases!
Since their inception in 2001 they have grown into one of the top I.T. Recruitment firms in the city with an impressive array of clients. They are hugely successful and increased their business turnover from 8 million in 2008 to 30 million in 2013. They are leaders not followers and you will quickly become a leader if you’re ambitious and willing to push your boundaries to become the best Trainee Recruitment Consultant you can be!
Role & Responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants facilitate the hiring process by building relationships with their clients and candidates. Being a phone based sales role, excellent communication skills are essential to success. Additionally Trainee Recruitment Consultants must:
- Advertise and attract candidates
- Interview candidates
- Take client feedback
- Build great, long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates, understanding needs
- Research and map the market
- Identify leads and other business development tasks
- Negotiate offers and close deals
Key Characteristics of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in a sales based role
- Drive and ability to learn on the job
- Confident and ambitious individual
- Money and reward driven
- Competitive and focused
Company Benefits of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- High basic salary and a fantastic commission scheme
- Holiday incentives each year, all 5 star luxury, all expenses paid
- All expenses paid lunch clubs and company nights out
- Initial personal mentoring and training
- Opportunities to work in overseas offices in the future
- Positive company culture
If you consider yourself to be a competitive, resilient and money driven candidate that will excel in a fast-paced, money driven environment please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Business Development
- Building Relationships