- Looking for a new challenge?
- Motivated to earn commission on top or your basic salary?
- Are you looking for a sociable office surrounded by like-minded individuals?
- Do you want to progress quickly into a managerial role?
Established in 2001, Venn Group currently employs 400 people and is a leading contract specialist Recruitment Consultancy working within both the public and private sectors. Specialising in several thriving markets including the Tech, Finance and Legal sectors we have big expansion plans for 2018!
Focusing on the top end of the market, you'll be providing a vital link between clients and Senior contract professionals. Developing and growing our ever expanding client base from small start-ups to global corporate giants.
What Venn Group can offer you after University:
- Industry renowned training to become a consultative sales person
- Exposure to client development
- Marketing techniques to help build long term client relationships
- Total control of your earnings
- Fast track into Management
- A long, prosperous and successful career
How much can I earn?
As well as a basic salary, we have an uncapped commission structure where you have the opportunity to earn commission from your first day. Coupled with promotion opportunities (moving into management within 3 years), the following is what you could expect to be earning within 3 years.
- Year 1- £25-30,000
- Year 2- £30-40,000
- Year 3- £40,000+
What are the incentives?
- Lunch clubs at the best restaurants in London
- Rewards structure- Top tech, luxury fashion and experience days
- Regular team nights out
- An office in the heart of Birmingham
- Flexi time and 22 days holiday a year (Increasing by 1 a year)
- Early finishes on a Friday!
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now and we'll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.
Salary: £18,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £30,000, 2nd year £35,000, 3rd year £40,000+)
Venn Group recruits into the following sector: IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; Public Sector Recruitment i.e. Local Government, NHS, Education; Not-For-Profit Recruitment i.e. Education, International Charities; Legal Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job