Salary: £20,000 basic + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £35k, Year 2 £50-60k, Year 3 £80k+)
Have you done the following: Found unique ways to make money as a child? Worked in shops/bars from a young age? Played sport to a high level? Excelled in sales/estate agency/brokerage?
If so, read on! Recruitment Consultancy could be the career option for you.
If you are MONEY MOTIVATED, driven by SUCCESS, and thrive in a FAST-PACED, LIVELY and COMPETITIVE environment - my client has a trainee recruitment consultant position for you!
What we look for in a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Money motivation - did you wash cars as a child? have a paperround? work multiple jobs?
- Resilience - have you overcome a difficulty without giving up
- Competitiveness - do you play sport to a high level?
- Strong communication & negotiation skills - public speaking, team captain
- Outgoing - do you love socialising? have you joined clubs/societies?
Sound familiar? Recruitment could be for you!
What to expect as a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Working with the worlds most exciting insurance and brokerage clients - placing the best talent into their global teams
- Overseeing the entire recruitment process managing both candidates and clients from Day 1
- Identifying and sourcing candidates via headhunting, networking and advertising
- Attending candidate and client meetings across the city
- Complete power over your take home salary and career progression - the sky is the limit!
What does this client offer you?
- Personalised career development programme, designed by you and your manager, on Day 1
- Unrivalled sales and recruitment training
- Bonus scheme: with the mission to always offer the best bonus scheme in the recruitment market!
- Unique incentive scheme; Rolex watches, iPads, holidays, champagne lunches, Selfridges’ vouchers just to name a few
- 'Work hard play hard’ ethos; company nights out, dodgeball tournaments, summer rounders and Michelin star dinners are all part of the thank you package for your hard work
- Starting salary £20k - £23k + Uncapped commission + promotion average 3 months
This position is tailor made for driven individuals keen to get their foot on the sales ladder and start making great money as soon as possible!
APPLY NOW for a conversation about recruitment and what it could offer you.
If you feel that you have what it takes to make it in this business, please apply now and we will get in touch to arrange your interview within 24 hours.
SW6 Associates recruit into; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Media Sales, Business development, Account Management, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Technology Sales Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Finance and Economics Sales, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Business Intelligence Sales, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Consultancy Sales, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager, Media Sales Executive, Financial Sales Executive, Business Intelligence Sales Executive, Technology Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Graduate Sales Development Representative.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'