Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales Experience Required!
Package: £20,000-£22,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission (£35K OTE Year 1) (£50K OTE Year 2) (£65K OTE Year 3)
This award-winning company are a fast-growing start-up based in the city centre. They focus on recruiting into the engineering sector throughout Reading, London, New York and Los Angeles and plan to expand globally over the next few years.
• As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates and matching them to relevant job opportunities
• Bringing on board new clients and building relationships with new and existing clients
• Managing candidates through the Recruitment process
The Benefits - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds
- Fast progression into leadership due to the start-up environment
- Great hands-on training from the company Directors
- Regular holiday incentives, Yearly yacht party at Cannes Film Festival, Skiing and Vegas
- Work the US market- high fees, high earning potential, USA business trips and relocation opportunities
- Join a fast-growing start-up business
- Flexible working days/hours
- 2:1 at Degree Level or 1 Years Sales Experience
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Strong work ethic
- A financially motivated individual
- A competitive and ambitious person
- Someone who is resilient
Next steps? - Apply today!
If you feel that you have what it takes to make it in this business, please apply now and we will get in touch to arrange your interview within 24 hours.
SW6 Associates recruit into; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Media Sales, Business development, Account Management, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Technology Sales Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Finance and Economics Sales, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Business Intelligence Sales, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Consultancy Sales, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager, Media Sales Executive, Financial Sales Executive, Business Intelligence Sales Executive, Technology Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Graduate Sales Development Representative.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'