Are you looking for a vibrant environment in a fast-paced, exciting Recruitment Consultancy role with the opportunity to earn over £40,000 in your first year?
If you are self-motivated, positive minded and competitive and this profile sums you up then Recruitment Consultancy is the job role for you.
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales/Brokerage/Recruitment Exp.
Location: Central/ City of London - Bank / Monument
Salary & Commission Opportunities for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
1st Year OTE: £22,000 (basic salary) - £45,000+
2nd Year OTE: £45,000 - £80,000+
3rd Year OTE: £80,000 - £110,000+
(Attractive, uncapped Commission Structure)
My client is rapidly expanding on a national and international scale and currently has offices in London, New York, Sydney and Tokyo. Winning awards in both 2014 and 2015 for the best company for graduates, the training and career progression for this role is unique to any other firm in the recruitment industry with excellent promotional opportunities and financial rewards.
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be:
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from filtering CVs and calling clients to closing the deal.
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies.
- Advertising vacancies in a creative way in order to attract the best calibre candidates.
- Building an in depth knowledge of your specific industry and the clients that operate within it.
Previous candidates that have been successful as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant have experience in:
- Sales, brokering and previous employment in recruitment.
- Sporting and team activities.
- Being able to stick to a role and perform it to a high quality.
Rewards for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Attractive, uncapped earning potential.
- Monthly all expenses paid for lunch clubs for top billers.
- Quarterly all expenses paid for holidays across the world (recently to Ibiza, Miami and Las Vegas).
- Fast track to management and promotional opportunities.
- Free gym membership.
- Amazing West End office with a young, vibrant environment.
If this sounds like the role for you, and you want to not only develop your sales skills but also excel in a fast-paced, competitive and lucrative environment then APPLY NOW!
About becoming a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant through SW6 Associates
SW6 Associates are a leading Graduate Recruitment to Recruitment Agency specialising in placing graduates into the best recruitment companies in the UK. Our focus is on selecting Recruitment Agencies who offer the best packages for Graduates and Trainees - this includes ensuring they offer fantastic career progression, training and the optimum opportunities for aspiring Recruitment Consultants to flourish.
Our service to all graduate and trainees working with us includes dedicated one on one advice throughout the interview process with one of our expert Recruitment Consultants. Your SW6 recruiter will be there every step of the way throughout the interview process, with a programme of Recruitment Interviews tailored especially for you. If you are a graduate or trainee level candidate who wants to get ahead of the game and into a Recruitment Role, apply to this role today to get straight on the road to a fantastic career as a Recruitment Consultant.
So you think you’re up for the challenge? Become a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
Submit your CV to us and we’ll have a look and get in touch with you.
Are you a recent graduate, and think that a graduate role in recruitment looks excellent? Want a bit more advice on what becoming a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant means? Visit our website or get in touch for more information: www.sw6associates.com
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job