Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Risk & Change Management Recruitment
A Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant specialising in the Risk and Management Consultancy sector works with global firms like PWC, KPMG, Deloitte, Accenture etc.
Established in 2005, their turnover has increased by 400% over the last 5 years alone. They are now well ahead of target for annual growth and are set to have another record year in 2018!
Recruitment consultants here enjoy a long term career, structured through an intensive Personal Development Programme from Day One:
- You’ll be trained in all aspects of the recruitment process including:
- Sourcing candidates
- Recruitment sales techniques
- Search and selection
- Business development
Based in the heart of Central London, this is a diverse team in regards to age, experience with a balanced gender split.
The team are highly rewarded for their hard work and determination to succeedwith Friday breakfast on the house, team nights out, quarterly incentives and a high-achievers club celebrated in London and abroad.
- Competitive base salary of £22,000-24,000 for Graduate Trainees
- Monthly uncapped commission
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- A wealth of experience to learn from, including Directors, Senior Management, Team Leaders, Section Managers, Senior and Principal Consultants as well as a dedicated Operations team.
To secure this position as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you’ll need…
- A strong Degree in any discipline or be a dynamic 2nd jobber with consistent work experience
- Sales experience - this is not essential but definitely desirable
- Alternative achievements e.g. sports
- Ambitious, money-motivated and prepared to work hard
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
Please send your updated CV to the ESG Recruitment team via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Management Consulting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job