Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer. Various London locations.
OTE up to 35k 1st year.
Are you ambitious, money-motivated and driven? Are you looking for exceptional training and career development, where you also have the potential to earn up to 35k in your first year?
We are seeking bright and enthusiastic individuals who are looking for a fresh career opportunity in the fastest growing industry in the world. We represent a number of Award winning, UK and International Clients who are looking to recruit Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their growing organisations. Our clientèle base spans across all markets, specialising in Sales and Marketing, Financial Services & Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Qualified Construction & Engineering, Change Management, Accounting and Finance, IT, Digital and HR.
You will be a Graduate with B2B sales experience. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will responsible for growing and maintaining your client base, understanding your client’s recruitment needs and matching candidates to suitable vacancies.
Benefits of the role include:
If you feel as though you have got what it takes to become a successful Recruitment Consultant then please apply or get in touch.
- Incredible earning potential upwards of £35,000 in your first year.
- Fantastic benefits, bonuses and commission structure.
- Career development in a fast-paced, interesting, challenging and lucrative market sector.
- Excellent training and development.
- Become part of a successful, market leading company who genuinely invest in people.
- Work with a team of highly experience and successful recruiters.
- A Graduate (ideally 2:1 or above) with strong A levels.
- Some proven B2B sales experience (i.e. B2B Telesales, Sales negotiators, customer service or people with direct sales experience).
- Excellent communications skills - natural conversationalist, engaging, with the ability to form strong relationships.
- Innovative and dynamic.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self-starter.
- Driven to succeed, with a high level of ambition/competitive edge.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Resilience - ability to handle pressure.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and start interviewing!
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"