Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Renewable Energy Recruitment Consultant
- Would you be interested in working for one of the world's top recruitment firms?
- Do you want to specialise in Energy - the most lucrative sector in the industry?
- Would the idea of working in Covent Garden, one of the most amazing places to work in London excite you?
- Does a starting basic salary of £24,000 interest you?
- How about receiving top training from day one from a 7 strong specialist training division?
- Maybe spending a week in their Dubai office in your 4th month would be nice?
This is one of the most exciting companies in the industry to join as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant. The HQ is in London, but they have offices all over the world, including Dubai, Hong Kong and Los Angeles.
The company has been trading since 2005 and globally they employ in excess of 250 people. What separates this company from other firms is their culture. They believe that success is home grown - EVERY employee in the business today joined as a Graduate Trainee and had no previous Recruitment Consultant experience. This is pretty amazing considering over 50% of their staff earn over £100k a yearand they are considered one of the leaders in Oil and Gas Recruitment.
So how do they achieve such ground-breaking success? Quite simply, it’s because of the training.
The business was started by 3 Directors and 1 of them devotes all of his time to training the staff.
This is exceptionally rare, but it does set them apart as feedback from clients is often that this company have the most experienced recruiters in the market, when they are actually the opposite!
As soon as you join you will be taught in both Recruitment and Oil & Gas at break neck speed. At the end of your first month you will be expected to sit an inter-company exam and once passed you will then start working with your own clients generating your own income.
To secure this position as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will need the following:
- Degree educated but this is not essential - their top biller last year used to be an ice-cream salesman (albeit a very good one!)
- Some sales experience - again not essential but recruitment is a sales job so this is definitely beneficial
- Something that makes you stand out from the crowd - a recent hire was a karate black-belt that had represented the UK at international level
- Desire to be successful - your clients won't come to you - prove that you’re pro-active and hungry and this company will like you!
If you're interested in this Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply below and we will be in touch.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.