Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Relocate!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Open to UK Relocators
Permanent People are proud to be working with a highly successful recruitment agency within the extremely lucrative Life Sciences sector. Our client is a specialist in their chosen market; sourcing top quality talent for organisations in the Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Food sectors across Europe. We are therefore seeking an equally talented individual to join their large team in Amsterdam - a central hub for their business.
You will join a dynamic, corporate team within a specific sector, receiving expert but personalised industry training for the first 3 months where you will be trained in all areas of agency recruitment. You will ideally create graphic and written content to advertise current roles, after which you will start your own desk - sourcing candidates to specifically match your clients brief. Not only will you consistently communicate with candidates throughout the recruitment process, you will also liaise with clients, acting as an intermediate between the two. Ultimately, you will strive to meet targets and KPIs whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism throughout.
The ideal candidate
• MUST have previous B2B sales experience
• Recent degree holder - 2:1
• Fluent English + preferably Dutch (this is not essential)
• Self-motivated and driven for success
• Ability to work under pressure in a quickly paced environment
• A keen interest and enthusiasm to start a career in recruitment - specifically within the life sciences sector
• Confident and personable
• Professional and presentable
• Exceptional communication skills (Both verbal and written)
• Enjoy building and maintaining relationships
Why consider this job?
• Commission on top of your salary
• Rapid career progression - this role is ideal for someone looking to climb the career ladder within a well-established company
• The chance to work for a highly professional, international leading company
• Unparalleled industry training
• Luxury incentives - international travel, Michelin star lunch clubs, companywide holidays
• Regular networking events and charity fundraising
- Client relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'