Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy within one of Manchester’s fastest growing recruitment firms. Offering full training, basic salary of £18k-£20k, uncapped bonus scheme (Avg 1st year earnings approx £40k) and a structured career path taking you from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to director within 5 years! If your serious about a career within recruitment, then this Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is not one to miss!
- IT, Finance and Business Change specialist recruitment company
- Highly successful firm with huge growth plans
- Clients include a range of FTSE 100 & 250 companies
- Organic growth policy
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant career road map
- Last 2 years were record breaking years for them
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Candidate profile
- Degree educated or of graduate calibre
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sales experience is a slight advantage but definitely not essential
- Commercially aware
- Committed to a career within recruitment
- Career minded, ambitious and very determined
- Competitive but team orientated
- Resilient, hardworking and good under pressure.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role:
- Interviewing and selection of skilled candidates
- Management of the recruitment process
- Account management of select existing client relationships
- Sales and business development
- Sales meetings and networking event
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Remuneration package
- Starting salary: £18k-£20k
- Uncapped commission scheme - 1st year OTE: £40k, 2nd £50k, 3rd £70k+
- Full Trainee Recruitment Consultant training programme
- Structured career path
- Full company benefits - Pension, healthcare, 23 days holiday + all bank holidays
- Individual incentive scheme
- Regular company social events
Why choose Ask Talent Solutions for your next career move?
Of the many recruitment companies offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles we like to think we are a little bit different, here’s a few reasons why:
- Established - We have over 35 years combined recruitment experience focusing on Graduate, Trainee and Entry level recruitment consultant vacancies #unrivalled
- Process - In EVERY case we are able to shorten the hiring process by putting you in front of the people who make hiring decisions. No long winded processes here, we cut to the chase!
- Support - In depth preparation for every interview at every stage. We add a significant advantage to your application, massively improving your chances of landing the job!
- Partnership -No assessment days, no need to shout the loudest, this is all about working with you on an individual basis to highlight your unique talents and qualities
- Unique - We have exclusive vacancies unique to us that aren’t on the open market. Giving our candidates a selection of outstanding entry level recruitment roles
- Proven - We have placed literally thousands of graduate and trainee recruitment consultants in to high profile recruitment positions. Our clients trust us, our candidates rave about us and we consistently deliver results for both time and time again
We focus specifically on recruiting candidates for the following positions: "Trainee Recruitment Consultant" or "Graduate Recruitment Consultant" or "Trainee Recruitment Resourcer" or "Graduate Recruitment Resourcer" or "Trainee Recruiter" or "Graduate Recruiter" or "Entry Level Recruitment Consultant" or "Resourcer" or "Recruitment Consultant"
- Highly Ambitious
- Graduate Level
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"