Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
Virgin Fast Track 100 Company
£21, 000 - £26,000 - Base Salary - Uncapped Commission (OTE Y1 60K) + Fast Track to Management Scheme + Share Options
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
The company are specialists in the following recruitment sectors - Technology recruitment consultancy/ Financial recruitment consultancy/ Marketing recruitment consultancy / Pharmaceutical recruitment consultancy and Fintech Recruitment Consultancy.
The company have featured in the Virgin Fast Track 100 and been listed by the Sunday Times as one of the UK’s best small businesses to work for. They have ambitions to expand to the Americas, Asia and Europe by 2018 and already in numerous global locations and they want exceptional graduates to be at the fore front of this expansion.
The company are looking to hire graduates for their London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol and Leeds office for their fast track program.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role:
- Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Telephoning/meeting senior executives and looking to generate business relationships
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
- Negotiating new business agreements
- Managing the full recruitment process
- Closing business deals
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits
- Fast Track to Management Scheme
- Marketing Leading Base salary
- International secondment opportunities
- Company expensed Laptop and Iphone 7
- Uncapped commission structure
- A career which gives you a buzz like no other!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Requirements
- Good academics (Ideally a strong degree)
- Good work history
- Competitive (sport achievements would help)
- A desire to be hugely successful
- Commercially minded
Recruitment can be a truly rewarding and fascinating career, if you feel you have what it takes please submit your CV via this advertisement and if successful a consultant will be in touch.