Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Reading
IT Talent is offering Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities immediately in our Reading Office. They have an award winning in-house training and development team, who will help you rapidly progress and earn high levels of commission!
IT Talent have just hit their 14th year of success, so we are looking to bring more enthusiastic Trainee Recruitment Consultants to reap the rewards!
What is on offer to a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
* An award-winning training and development programme to get you started and to help you progress your recruitment career from trainee through to directorship
* An attractive basic salary - with average earnings of 58k in your second year as a recruitment consultant
* A fun work environment including drinks on a Friday // Work Hard Play Harder
* Plenty of incentives including trips to Las Vegas, Barcelona and Ibiza.
Role and responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
* Sales and business development
* Booking and attending meetings
* Use of Social Media to build your network
* Booking and attending appointments across the UK
* Advertising for and interviewing candidates
* Arranging client interviews and taking feedback
* Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to provide an excellent quality of service and generate repeat business opportunities
Send your CV across to Chantelle Springer today!