Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
Award Winning Business - Featured in Best Companies To Work For Listings 2016/17, and Sunday Times Top Businesses
Manchester - £21,000-£25,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission + Benefits + Share Options
* Are you looking for an exciting commission-based sales role, where you can earn 100k+ in 4 years?
* Do you want to take your earnings into your own hands?
* Do you want to work with other likeminded people and receive award-winning sales training?
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - THE COMPANY
- Market leaders in their industry (Won multiple awards, including being featured in Best IT/Technology Recruitment Agency 2017, Best Company to Work For & Sunday Times Top Businesses)
- Structured award-winning training program
- International offices (New York, Frankfurt, Paris) with the chance to work abroad for top performers
- Offer 25k basic after 3 months, and 30k after 1 year within the business + commission
- Reward staff with an industry leading commission structure
- The company offer a truly meritocratic progression structure - Sales Directors within this company began their careers as Trainee Recruitment Consultants, and the next generation are now being sought
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - BENEFITS
- Market leading benefits package with basic increasing from 21k to 25k in month 3, and 30k after Year 1 + market leading commission
- Fully expensed paid trips to Miami, Austria Skiing and New York
- Company phone and laptop
- Free Private healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Car scheme for top performers
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - THE APPLICANT
- You must be able to demonstrate a true desire to work in a target driven, sales driven environment
- Have good academics of 2:2 or above
- You DON’T have to be a graduate but you must be able to demonstrate commercial or B2B sales experience
- Show that you're resilient, enthusiastic, persuasive and have excellent communication and relationship building skills
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job