Trainee Recruitment Consultant for Award Winning Firm
- Based just outside Manchester, Didsbury
- Award winning company culture (voted in the top 100 companies to work for in the UK)
- Base salary starts between £20K-£25K (Dependant on expereince)
- Offices in New York, Australia and Singapore
Ideal traits of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Career Driven
What incentives can you expect from a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
- UNCAPPED COMISSION
- Quarterly lunch clubs and regular team nights out
- Holidays to Ibiza, Budapest and Amsterdam as well as yearly ski trips.
- 25 day holiday with 2 weeks off at Christmas
- Luxury items such as Rolex’s
What will you be doing day to day in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position:
- Scanning CV’s and calling candidates
- Writing adverts
- Building on new and existing relationships with clients
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection