Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment - Sunday Times Award Winning Company
£21,000 - £25,000 + uncapped commission + benefits
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
The company are a Global International Recruitment firm who are looking to a hire Trainee Recruitment Consultants for their London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds Offices.
The company is renowned for their in-house training, competitive salaries and international secondment for top performers.
The company have developed specialisms in the following sectors: Marketing Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Accountancy and Finance Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Sports Recruitment, Digital Recruitment and Life Sciences Recruitment.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role
- You will be responsible for liaising and meeting with clients
- You will meet with and gather hiring requirements of your clients
- You will establish recruitment campaigns for your clients.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, engaging and head hunting executive level professionals.
- You will consult client companies on their hiring requirements and play a genuine part in the future success your clients by supplying the best professionals in the market.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Benefits
- Award Winning Training Scheme
- International Travel
- Competitive annual salary, and market leading commission
- Pension Schemes
- Healthcare Benefits
- IPhone & Laptop
- Unrivalled Commission schemes
- Incentives: Vegas, Ski Holidays, Lunch Club, Prizes for top performers.
- Fast-Track Management Scheme
- Birthday Holiday - Never work your Birthday again.
- Company Car Scheme
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
- High calibre (2:1 or above) undergraduate degree classification or 6 months + sales experience
- Ambition, drive and entrepreneurial flair
- An excellent communicator, able to attract and engage with candidates and clients
- A competitive nature
- A tenacious, resilient and persistent personality
- An exceptional work ethic and affinity for efficiency
- A self-starter excited by the growth prospects of a young dynamic company
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.