Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£18,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped Commission!
Looking to get into recruitment but can't find the perfect company? Well look no further, IT Talent are the place to be.
IT Talent are looking for hard-working, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our fantastic team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. You'll be working from our Head Quarters in Reading, with a passionate team behind you, on the job based training from only the best, as well as being able to make a shed load of money!
A Recruitment Consultant's role is a full life-cycle sales role.
- You'll be responsible for identifying and winning clients to recruit staff for their job vacancies ranging from entry level positions to managers and even Directors.
- You'll develop an understanding of your client's requirements then identify potential candidates through resources such as; social media, job boards and databases etc.…
- Assess a candidates' skills through interviews, tests and background checks, then make recommendations to your client.
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training, requirements and career opportunities.
Building solid relationships with clients is integral to this role.
What is needed?
Succeeding as a trainee recruitment consultant isn't as simple as picking up the phone - at times it can test your patience and make your stress levels rise. It takes the right attitude to push through when things aren't going the way they should. How you deal with these situations will be what eventually defines you as a consultant. Ultimately people can and will let you down but if you're the kind of person who can pick yourself back up, brush it off and carry on with a smile then recruitment might just be the perfect career for you.
Why IT Talent?
- Uncapped Commission.
- Clear, fast-track career progression.
- In-house training via our sucessful management team.
- Michelin star lunch clubs.
- Holiday Incentives to New York, Marbella, Barcelona plus many more…
- "Work Hard, Play Harder!"
- Gym membership.
- Private Health Care
- Specialists in IT and Digital recruitment
- Fun, modern office with a fabulous team behind you.
- Trainee to Director success stories
And MUCH more...
If this sounds like you, apply now or get in contact with Chantelle Springer today.
- Career Development